Sunday, June 20, 2010

What a joy!

Things have been a little crazy... so I haven't posted very much!
Halle continues to be such a joy and blessing to us. Blake loves her so much! She went in for her two month (that's right... two months) check-up this week and had some shots. Blake saw her band aids and said "Halle have boo boo, I help her!" This week she was 12 lbs! She is 81% in weight and 34% in height! As Greg said "she's a little teapot!" I can't believe I have a child that's short! She actually slept 11pm-6:45am the other night. What a blessing!

Blake is doing great. Growing so much. He has tapered out a bit. :) He's been having nightmares a lot at night so please be praying as we discern what to do. Sometime it seems he just wants to get in our bed so we need wisdom in knowing how to handle his genuine fear and also sometimes the use of manipulation just to sleep in our bed. :) He has started saying the most hilarious things! He is so incredibly precious. I thought I would be sad that he is growing, but this is so much fun!

Greg just came back from summer camp! He spoke on sanctification from Romans 6-8. He was greatly blessed by his study of it and it seems to be returning some fruit in the campers. Praise the Lord that His Word to so powerful to change hearts!

Here is a link to my web albums, I will continue to load pictures there. Although, I'm almost out of space! I just can't bring myself to delete any albums!

Just click on the slide show and it will take you there.

No comments: