Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A Little Catch Up!

Considering that I cannot remove my blog from my gmail signature (I really have tried. It won't go away) and half the time when I reply to someone I forget to delete it, I figured I might pick it back up again. One reason being that we are possibly moving soon to plant a church in Knoxville. There will be lots going on there to keep people updated about! Also, the occasionally crafty thing people ask about. If I make a post I can just send that over! We'll see how I do. I'm not optimistic.  :)

So I haven't posted since Autumn's little scare at the beach. She broke out with hand, foot, and mouth disease a few days later so we are hopeful that's what caused it! No episodes since! Just watching and praying.

Basically, I'm just going to post some pictures (or links to) since then! That trip to the beach ended up being a great one!


Here is a smilebox of our annual trip to Oake's Farm Corn Maze! We LOVE that place!
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own digital scrapbook


Here is a link to most of the significant pictures from October - December! This is terrible, I know. 


Halle's First Snow!! Here is a link to the rest of the pictures :) 

 Blake's Smirk!

Our darling little Autumn. 

I took a little "Kissing Booth" photo shoot for Valentines Day. The boys had no clue they had kisses on them! 

My kiddos. Halle WILL NOT LOOK. Ever. Period. For any photo.


My niece, Aliza, and nephew, Carter! He's a total ham! I like the lightening when I took these better than the time of day I did my kids. Oh well! Naps complicate things. :) 


My nephew, Kyden! I wish his little brother could've been there! He has such a sweet smile too!

Anyways... that should sum up lately!

No comments: