Saturday, January 30, 2010

Easy little project!


So, as stated before, Blake is getting so big. His little bath towel we've been using since he was born isn't cutting it! He's was getting out of the bathtub shivering! I've almost bought a bigger one several times, but after seeing how it was to make one I decided tried it out!

Below is a link I thought was really helpful...


Blake's came out great! I was so excited I decided to make matching ones for my pastor's daughter and 2 new daughters from Haiti! I sewed little pink squares on the green girl ones since I am not talented enough to applique anything fancier. :)

1 comment:

sarah in the woods said...

Hi Tracee. I always like finding the blogs of people I know. Cute towel. My kids are growing out of theirs too, so thanks for the idea.