Monday, July 12, 2010

Addicted to Habitat

One you move into a bigger space, there is more space to fill! I have really enjoyed going to the Habitat for Humanity Home store in town to get some good deals! All it usually takes is some sanding and paint! Here are my latest finds:

I went expecting to buy a wood table and treating it for outdoor, but they had this patio table in a ugly cream color and the chairs were just plastic. I bought some Krylon black plastic/metal paint spray cans and that did the trick! I paid $60 for all of it, that's a little more than I usually would pay. But, we needed some outdoor furniture! I experimented with the grass skirt type things, but they are gone now.

I bought this for $15, it was a weird cherry color with lots of damage. I liked the large size and drawer on front.

This is why I liked the size. Usually all surfaces end up like this. :) Oh, and I got that little people's barn for $1.

Gotta love a bargain!

No comments: