Saturday, July 17, 2010

Using our time wisely


Therefore, be careful how you walk, not as unwise men, but as wise, making the

most of your time, because the days are evil. So then do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is.

Ephesians 5:15-16


I've been convicted lately by the lack of discipline I have in using my time wisely. I know that I am no prioritizing what I should or completing the things I know are important. I remembered a message in seminary wives that was helpful and found the document she handed out that is EXTREMELY useful. Not to mention convicting! I don't just stay at home to be at home, it is a God given task and I need to see it as such. There are specific things I need to be doing.


Click here to see the worksheet. It'e the one entitled A Disciplined use of our Time . It's very practical and I hope it's as helpful and encouraging to you as it was to me!


The picture, by the way, is of a life clock. It measures by years. I thought that was cool!

No comments: