Monday, July 19, 2010

Sweet Blake!


Blake is getting so big, especially compared to Halle! He is the sweetest big brother. He always wants to check on her when she cries and give her her passy. He has started saying the funniest things! If I won't let him have something he says "aww...please?". If he doesn't want to take his nap he says "I just wake up... I sleep good!" On a sweeter note, sometimes he opens the door for me and says "here you go, mommy!" Blake has become scared of things lately, so he will say "I not scared of (fill in the blank)" That's how you know he's scared. :) It's usually dinosaurs, snakes, or giants. Quite the assortment.

He always fills our days with laughter. Greg loves his baby boy! He brought him home a baseball glove the other day and I was surprised at home much Blake loved it! He LOVES music. He always wants to sing in the car and sing the songs he learns in Sunday school. We say he does the Jesus Loves Me rap. :)

My little noise maker.

Blake and his glove!
Catching grounders with daddy!

Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.
(Psalms 127:3-5 ESV)

No comments: